Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pretty Princesses & Bee Sting

Avery has the BEST brothers!  

oh my, what pretty princesses.

They love her a lot :)  She is so lucky to have them!

Poor Quinnaford got stung by a bee while swimming in Grandma's pool.  Those darn bees!


A little mud and a hug from Mommy made it feel all better!


Grandma called the exterminator the next day to come out and get rid of them.  Way to go Grandma!  
Die bees, DIE!! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love it! We used to dress my brothers up in our dance costumes all the time. They especially like it now when we pull the pictures out to show their wives. :)

Anonymous said...

This is a cute face! https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-62AZqT9jijM/UnK04UByf0I/AAAAAAAAL3c/A0ZL5ilBr8g/s0/Holly+iPhone++July-Oct+129.JPG When I downloaded the original and resized it and displayed the boy life size he looked so frickin cute I leaned close and began kissing him. The monitor is silky smooth and warm so it seemed like I was really kissing him and I enjoyed that a lot.