What a perfect 4th of July. The only thing missing this year was a parade. Our little town decided not to do a 4th celebration this year and we were so sad. Going to a parade is one of my top 5 things for a perfect 4th of July. Oh well, parade or not,
we still had a GREAT day.
A water activity, a family BBQ, a 4th of July themed dessert and fireworks are the other 4 things on my top 5 list for a swell 4th of July. You better believe we did those things! Slip-n-slide and a delicious BBQ with a 4th of July themed dessert at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Perfect!
I think I might have to add 'lawn mower rides' and make it a top 6 list. The kids LOVE lawn mower rides!
We ended our perfect day with a perfect night watching fireworks and doing sparklers.
I love the 4th of July!











No comments:
Post a Comment