More fun in the summer sun at Bear Lake. We got there Friday night just in time to play a few rounds of UNO before bed.
Saturday we spent most of the day at the beach. There wasn't much summer sun but we still had fun.
Sunday we relaxed at the condo and played at the park.
On the merry-go-round with all the cousins...
Monday we spent the day swimming and playing soccer on the grass. That evening we went out for shakes and Kristen and I did a little crafting.
| We made 4th of July banners :) |
Tuesday was my little lady's birthday. 9 years old! I can't believe it! She was thrilled she got to celebrate her birthday at Bear Lake, what a treat.
| triple stack |
Avery chose pizza and swimming for her special day. Of course shakes, fries and onion rings were in the plans too.
| Is he gonna do it? |
| A few steps closer... |
| He did it! Shocked us all :) |
Happy Day my sweet little lady. My 9 year old baby girl.
Tuesday was spent miniature golfing and swimming (again) before packing up to head home.
| I love these 4th of July beauties! |
| He wasn't quit as brave on the diving board as he was on the slide. |
While Justin and the kids were busy jumping and splashing in the water, I was busy keeping my little red-headed white boy in the shade. We've never had to worry so much about keeping one of our kids out of the sun before (they were blessed with olive skin), one coat of sunscreen is usually sufficient. Not for Levi though, one coat will never due. He needs about 3 coats plus the shade. :)
Bear Lake is always SO fun! I love it!











No comments:
Post a Comment