Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Levi's Blessing


Justin gave Levi a wonderful blessing on Sunday and then shared his sweet testimony about being a Father.  I am so lucky to have such an awesome guy for a husband.  Seriously, he is simply the best.  The best, the best, the BEST!!  And Levi, well, he looked absolutely adorable on his big day!  I could have squished him!  :)


Most all of our families were able to make it even though I don't have a picture with everyone.  I didn't get my camera out a whole lot that day...  uh..that was dumb!  Even though not everyone got a picture with the sweet babe being honored, we appreciate our families traveling to be there with us on such a special day.

After the yummy brunch we had, we took advantage of both families being with us and celebrated Hayzen's birthday.  He sang right along with us when we sang "Happy Birthday" to him!  What a cutie! 


Ready, set, BLOW!!


Love that cheesy, happy grin!


What a perfect day!
I love my sweet little family SO MUCH!

No comments: