Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ducks Love Crust


Our fun summer continues!  Our adventure this day was to walk to the Pond and feed the ducks some bread.  It was fun and the kids had a blast!  Drew and Mylee walked with us.


How is it that we've lived here for over 5 years now and have never been to this Pond?  I'm not sure how that happened but it's going to stop!!  We had so much fun that I'm already saving another bag of crusts for the ducks to eat.  Next time I think we'll pack a picnic!


Avery was trying so hard to be really still and quiet so the ducks would eat the bread out of her hand.  It paid off!  Look at that duck! 

Her name is The Duck Whisperer, and she shall be called
The Duck Whisperer!  ha ha!
Summer FUN has just begun!  :)

No comments: