Seriously? Is there anything cuter than a little girls dance recital???
I dare say--NO WAY JOSE!! :)
This is my little lady before her performance. . .
I dare say--NO WAY JOSE!! :)
This is my little lady before her performance. . .
And after. . .
with a few of her adoring fans. . .
"Mom, look at my trophy, it's real gold!" a very very proud Avery happily said. :)
My little Avery was the star of the show! She danced her cute "Pinkalicious" dance so well and didn't miss a beat. She is just adorable!
I love you my pretty pretty girl!
Are Daddy's eyes closed?. . .what a surprise! ha ha! :)
We are SO proud of you Avery!
Great job Sweetheart!!











5 comments:
Um can I just say that is about one of the cutest costumes I have ever seen! (and I have seen a few over the years) She is darling!
We're so proud of Avery. She was the star of the show!! (I am not bias either!! No, not me!)
So cute!!!
She looks so cute! That costume is adorable!
what a cutie! we need to get together sometime. if it ever warms up we can meet in bountiful and take the kids swimming.
Post a Comment