Monday, May 16, 2011

Letter to the Tooth Fairy

Dear Tooth Fairy,


Have you been sick? Did you get lost? Are you on strike?

I'm not sure what's going on here but I have a little girl that has waited two, I repeat, TWO nights for you to pay her a visit!

How could you do that? How could you do that to a six year old TWO nights in a row?? You didn't write, you never called. . .

Please let me know if this is going to happen again so a more responsible person, like me, her mother, can step in!


Sincerely,

A very, very responsible Mother

3 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

lazy tooth fairy! funny.

Mom said...

Maybe the tooth fairy has alzheimers disease!! Poor Avery! Mother maybe you better you had better step in...

KarKar said...

Hahaha!! I love this! I once had this problem but you handled it much better.. I had to take it to Human Resources aka (dad) to be taken care of.

Thank you oh so much for the chuckle