The end was near with this picture of the sunrise in Miami. Could it be, could our fancy cruise be coming to an end? I'm afraid so.
We ate one last breakfast aboard the ship in our favorite breakfast spot before walking very slowly back on land.
Good-bye fancy cruise vacation that we had looked forward to for 2 YEARS!
"Is that it?"
"2 minutes in heaven is better than 1 minute in heaven." ha ha ha!
Oh yeah, we had some goooood times! It was a vacation of a lifetime and I'm so glad we were able to enjoy it with amazingly great friends, the Hansen's and Shaw's. We couldn't have asked for better company or more laughs!!
"Come on Governor!" ha ha ha!
See you in the Caribbean in 4 years friends! :)











3 comments:
Thanks for sharing your trip. I'm still laughing so hard at the pigeon pictures! Too good! You look so pretty, tan, & happy!
Super jealous of your whole trip! Looks like a blast and looks like you got a sweet tan :) I really wanna take a babymoon cruise but I think you can't get on the boat after 7 months (?) love all the photos soo fun :)
Looks like you guys had such a great time! You look amazing!
Post a Comment