Grand Turk is one of the prettiest places I have ever seen. Look at that water, it was incredible. This first shot was taken from the ship deck while it was docking at the port. So pretty! I was waist deep in the ocean and it was so clear I could little fishes swimming around my feet. Justin bought a pair of goggles and went exploring and saw tons of different, bright and beautiful fish not very far from the beach at all. He even saw an eel--creepy! I'm too big of a wimp to go too far out. :)
"Half Moon" was out in all her glory again. There she is in her usual stance--I don't think she sat down once the entire cruise. See, I told you she was every where! The funny thing was, about the fifth night on the cruise we realized she and her two friends were in the room right in between us and the Shaw's. ha ha ha! We couldn't get away from her!! And just in case you didn't catch it, I've included a close up for ya. You're welcome. :)
At this port we lovingly nicknamed her "Grand Tuck". ha ha ha! Oh, good times!!
Let's move on to, shall I say, more attractive scenery?! :)
Justin found a big ole' conch shell on the bottom of the ocean. We got to bring it home with us, what a treasure from this amazing place!
Seriously, the most beautiful place I've ever seen. We didn't want to leave! Good-bye Grand Turk, I love you...
That night was our second formal night where we did a little dancing during dinner with our waiters. So fun!
When we got back to our room we had a funny little dinosaur waiting for us. . .
We got comfy in our lounge clothes and headed up to the serenity deck for some more R&R before bed. Loved that round wicker chair!











No comments:
Post a Comment