We started our last day on the ship just how we started every other day on the ship...with a soft serve of course!
Then we played a little ping-pong. Are Justin's eyes closed again???
Shocker!!!
We lounged on the deck and soaked up every ounce of sun we possibly could before returning home to cold wet weather.
Up to the serenity deck we went for an afternoon nap on the hammock. I dare say it was the best nap I've ever taken. So romantical! ha ha!
This was our last dinner in the fancy Platinum Dining Room. We LOVED dinner time! Our servers were so nice and fun.
Kirk was a gem and was willing to sneak away from dinner for a minute or two to capture our last sunset of the cruise. Isn't it beautiful?
On our last night we were left with a heart towel on our bed--awww! We had already started packing up our suitcases so the room is a little cluttered but I wanted to remember it. . .
We got the most delicious drink at the last show of the cruise. It was called 'Miami Vice': half pina colada and half strawberry daiquiri. Yum-O! It was so good!
Up on deck that night they played Toy Story 3 on the big screen.
Good-bye big screen. Good-bye warm weather. Good-bye serenity deck. Good-bye "half moon"/"grand tuck". hee hee! Good-bye pina coladas. Good-bye twirly slide and hot tubs. Good-bye 3 course fancy dinners. Good-bye. . .
Sheesh, I could go on and on with all my sappy good-bye's.











No comments:
Post a Comment