. . .to put up a swing set?
A lot.
Count them. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
5 men!
We sure do appreciate these 5 manly men that helped with the assembly of the swing set. We seriously live in THE BEST neighborhood in the entire world, look at all this help we had! Kevin called the night before to see what time he could come and help and Brad O., Kirk and Brad W. just came over with their toolboxes and drills in tow when they saw us out there working on it. Thank you all SO MUCH! It took them from about 8am to 2:45 pm with a short break for lunch--Little Ceasers pizza supplied by me, it's the least I could do, right? :)
The kids patiently waiting on the tramp.
Almost done! The suspense was killing the kids, they just had to sneak into the club house below the deck, they couldn't wait one second longer!
"It's done. GO PLAY GO PLAY GO PLAY!"
Wahoo! It was a big hit with ALL the kids!
They love their new swing set!
I am so happy with this little swing set! Our kids will have years of fun on this thing. I love the cute little club house underneath the deck and the picnic table on the back, they're my favorite, so FUN!
Thanks again to all our wonderful and generous neighbors for all their help, this seriously would have taken Justin and I years to put together. . .and perhaps cost us our marriage! ha ha ha! You know how those "relationship building" projects can be sometimes! haha! :)











1 comment:
I LOVE YOUR SWING!! Ben saw everyone over there when he got home from work on Sat. about 3ish...so it was about done I guess. He asked if he should go over and I said, I don't know what more you could do! There are so many guys over there!!! Super nice neighborhood, I love it too!
Post a Comment