Monday, April 4, 2011

Conference Treat

Look what I made yesterday. . .


Yes please!


I'll take one with a tall glass of milk, thank you very much!


Mmm, mmm good!


As far as conference goes, I'm sure it was great--I wouldn't know because I couldn't hear a darn word of it half the time!


If my kids weren't fighting, "he's putting his feet on my blanket" or "she's taking my crayon" or "he keeps touching me" then they were tackling each other for fun, falling off the couch on purpose, giggling VERY LOUDLY and being silly together.


At one point I thought, is it even worth it to make them sit in here? Cause I could get a heck of a lot more out of conference if they were playing far far away from the family room! I mean, I guess I can't blame them too much. It is a long time for little kids to sit there quietly and listen to speakers, I remember, I was a kid once too. But please, throw your mama a bone here! ha ha ha


After Avery and Quinn's 3rd trip each to time-out {at least} I said to Justin in a not-so-soft voice, "this better pay off one day!" haha!


Thank goodness for the upcoming issue of the Ensign is all I have to say! :)

4 comments:

jill said...

Haha I love it! I feel that way every Sunday during Sacrament, and I only have 1 silly girl to tackle. I guess we need to have comfort that we are being the kind of example that we need to be for them, and giving them memories that they will one day look back on. Even if sometimes we want to SCREAM from all the craziness! lol

Carolyn Hanson said...

I can relate, Holly! Our house had a very similar scenario going on during conference. :)

Yummy cinnamon rolls!!!!

Melissa said...

hahahah...I'll ditto that and my kids aren't even old enough to fight or wrestle yet! Tag seemed to make enough ruckus all on his own to keep me from catching very much.

It's been a while, so A.) Your pillows are stinking darling. B.) The latest family pics are beautiful, and C.) I would like a tutorial on how you make the tightly wound fabric flowers like the one on Avery's pillow.

That is all:)

Crystal Taylor said...

I'm sure glad my house isn't the only one this happened at:)
Fun swing set!