Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My sweet little man

I can't believe Hayzen is already 8 weeks old. He is getting so big! I am happy to report that he is now sleeping 8 hours at night and smiling all the time! He is just the sweetest!

Look at that cute chubby belly and rolly thighs!


I am still lovin' his long dark hair. I thought it might have fallen out by now but he's still got it. It cracks me up! :)



I've been trying for WEEKS now to get a good picture of him smiling. You wouldn't believe how many I have taken! He either turns his head, stops smiling, or pulls a goofy face right before the picture is snapped. This digital camera is such a pain sometimes, it seems like it has at least a 3 second delay from when I push the button to when it actually takes the picture....which adds to my stress when trying to capture a great smiling picture! :)

These are the best two as of yet. What a sweetheart!!



I just loved how he was so relaxed in Daddy's arms.


What a handsome little fella!


I cannot get enough of him. Seriously. SO. Cute.

8 comments:

Julie said...

I agree!!

Grandma said...

He is a darling baby--so fun to mug and kiss. He is growing too fast....

byebyedays said...

He is such a little doll... Great smiling shots! LOVE his hair!:)

Trisha said...

How cute is that smile!!! One of these days I will get him to smile at me!

Jana said...

He is darling!

Crystal Taylor said...

Wow, he has changed so much since I last saw him! He is such a cutie pie! I love the big belly picture!
P.S. We are soooo excited about our new house!

Melanie said...

He is super cute! Gosh, you're making me baby hungry. One more week to go until we have a newborn.

Rosie Moncrief said...

He is adorable!!!