Avery celebrated her 5th birthday this evening with a few of her friends.
They swam in the Zebra pool.....
Enjoyed the birthday cake display..... (okay, I guess this was just for me:) what can I say, I'm weird like that and I really get excited about stuff like this!
But they did enjoy singing "Happy Birthday" to Avery and eating the birthday cake!
Avery received lots of nice gifts from her friends, in fact, she was so EXCITED about ALL of them that she wanted to sleep with every single present when it came time for bed. I finally talked her into narrowing it down to one, her twin bed can only hold so much you know. (I don't have a picture to plug in here, present time was filmed on the video camera. And don't lie, I know everyone is dying to see a picture of her opening her presents!:)
Thanks everyone for coming and celebrating Avery's birthday with us and especially thanks for the lovely presents that were so generously given to Avery! I cannot believe that she is already 5 years old but it's true, she is. Well, I guess technically she won't be 5 until 9:16 am tomorrow morning but hey, what difference does a day make, right? Hope you enjoyed your birthday party Avery girl, we love you SO MUCH!
4th of July
4 weeks ago











5 comments:
Happy Birthday Avery!!! And by the way Brylee had a blast! She hasn't stopped talking about it ever since!
Happy Birthday Avery!
Happy Birthday to your beautiful Hawiian girl!
That is the cutest blow up pool I've ever seen! Oh and some pretty cute kids too might I add. :)
Avery, Happy, Happy Birthday on your 5th birthday! What a fun party you had. It looks like you and your pals were having a blast. Enjoy your special day!
We love you..
Post a Comment