Monday, July 20, 2009

How She Measures Up

My little lady had her 5 year check-up today and had to get the dreaded kindergarten shots. BOO! She was so brave though and only whimpered for a couple of seconds. I was so proud of her! They're a little sore this evening but nothing a yummy Slurpee couldn't fix. :)


Height: 40 inches, 8%
Weight: 33.4 lbs., 8%
Vision: 20/20

Overall, I've got a very very healthy cutie on my hands! :)

Doesn't she seem too small to be starting kindergarten? She's so little still! Oh no, this Mama is going to have a hard time when that day comes.

I better stop thinking about it, the eyes are starting to well up.

I'll admit it, I'm a baby!

4 comments:

Trisha said...

No she doesn't look big enough to go into Kindergarten! But I know she'll love it!!

byebyedays said...

Oh she's so cute!

Sarah said...

I swear it seems like just yesterday I was holding her in the hospital! She is such a cutie- I can't believe how fast it's gone by!

Bonnie said...

Holly, I'm so glad you found my blog and made a comment. I'll add yours to my list too. I hadn't seen your baby yet..what a cutie!!