Yesterday we went swimming (well, Avery and Quinn did) with Madelyne in her new elephant pool. The kids had a blast as always. Wouldn't it be fun just to be a kid again in the summer, swim and eat otter pops all day with your cousins? .....those were the days! :)
Avery and Quinn had just gone down the slide together, it looks like Quinney is getting dunked. Hee hee, stay afloat Quinney!
This little fella just lounged around in the shade. He is 4 weeks old now, can you believe it? Time really does go so fast!
Doesn't he look cute as a button in his swim trunks? Grandma Smith gave him this cute little swim set. I LOVE IT! :)
Awww, what a fun summer day.
4th of July
4 weeks ago











3 comments:
Looks like fun. Hayzen is so cute! I have to stop looking at all these pictures of new babies it is making me want another one.
Hayzen is such a cutie! I LOVE those pictures of him!
Your new little one is so adorable! You have the cutest kiddles!
Post a Comment