Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

I cannot believe how nice it is outside today. Oh, it just makes me smile! :) Spring and Summer are just around the corner! ...hopefully anyway, Utah weather can be tricky and deceiving this time of year!

My Mom came down to help me and spend the day with us. So this afternoon we decided to set up the lawn chairs on the grass and let Avery and Quinn ride their bikes and run around outside for awhile.



Digging in the dirt with their shovels, and walking Ruby around the yard were also a few fun highlights of the afternoon.



I just hope this kind of weather is here to stay this time! We shall see! :)

6 comments:

Trisha said...

You know what they say about March in like a lamb out like a lion. I just hope they are wrong!! We rode bikes and swang today too. We must have been out at different times. It was a beautiful day, though!

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger said...

I agree about wishing it would stay nice outside! Not to ruin your day but they said it was supposed to snow by the weekend...I'm not to excited about that either.

byebyedays said...

We're ALL in the mood for sunshine that's for sure! It's soooo GREAT to be outside again!

Crystal Taylor said...

I loved yesterday also!! It was gorgeous.
I know the whole no sugar thing is going to be a bummer on Garet's b-day, but you have to do it sometime, right! I think I would rather eat Easter candy in April:)

Rosie Moncrief said...

I'm glad things are going good for you! I'm going to come visit when I get back from Cali!

Melody, Addyson, and Kyleigh said...

I know its too bad you totally blew us off... lol (just kidding) I totally remember how it was to be pregnant I forgot everything.. one day at work I lost a certified letter and for the life of me couldn't find it.. finally the next day at work there it was in plain sight! We should do something next week though.. How are your fridays?