I just had my doctor's appointment today and things have been going really well. I haven't had any bleeding for over 3 weeks now and the baby has been growing just fine. (Not to mention his mother has been growing just fine as well!....a little too fine in a few un-wanted area's!!!) :)
Anywho, the pregnancy is progressing right along and I am so so so very thankful that I haven't had any other complications. I'm still suppose to lay low and really take it easy but I did get the okay from the doc to occasionally go out shopping as long as I keep it brief. Thank goodness, it's been hard not being able to go anywhere (except church) these past 5 weeks. Justin has been so great about doing all our grocery shopping/errand running but I'm excited that now I can get out and take care of a few purchases I still need to make in preparation of the babe.
.....and also maybe a few new Spring maternity purchases for me! :)
4th of July
4 weeks ago











2 comments:
That is great news!! I hope everything continues to go well for you.
Love the butt scratching! Happy to hear everything is getting better. Let me know if you want Olivia and me to come keep the kids company.
Post a Comment