Today was a good day at the doctor's office!
I got to happily tell the doctor that I haven't had any bleeding for a whole 6 days, hooray!!! The baby's heartbeat sounds great and he is measuring exactly where he should be so I'm very pleased with that! Hopefully at my next appointment on Monday I will get to tell the doctor the same thing again, no more bleeding!
He still wants to watch me closely of course but I was told to just continue doing what I have been doing so that's just what I'll do! :)
A big thanks to everyone who has helped us in one way or another. It has been a scary thing to go through but it sure helps having family and friends around that are so willing to help out whenever it's needed, and it's completely out of the kindness of their hearts. We are so blessed!
4th of July
4 weeks ago











7 comments:
That's great news! It was fun to see Justin and Avery at the field trip today, but of course we missed seeing you!
I'm SOOO glad that you had a good doctors appointment!
That is great news! I hope everything continues to go well for you and your little guy!
I am so glad things are going good with your little man... I'm glad you guys liked dinner the other night.. Please let me know if there is ever anything at all you need. And please keep us updated with the news from the dr..
I'm very happy for you...especially since you HAVE to make it to our scrapbook cabin weekend, so keep that baby growing well!
So glad things are getting better. Olivia and I want to come spend the day helping out so let me know when is good.
That's great! Having a normal pregnancy is always stressful enough without having to worry about your placenta.
Post a Comment