I couldn't handle the anxiety of the unknown.
Like I said before, I'm a planner. Waiting to find out the gender of our baby until the birth was just about sending me over the edge. Really it was. Today was our ultrasound. Justin gave in and decided he couldn't wait to find out either. Our baby boy looks great and is measuring right on schedule. Yep, it's a boy! We are so excited!
I'll be honest though, I was completely surprised. The whole time I've thought (and was almost sure) that he was a she. But the technician said, "it's definitely a boy." Then I saw for myself. Yes, it is definitely a boy!
I've had a couple of hours for it to sink in now, (and to stop thinking pink) :) and can I just say, I am SO SO SOOOOOO excited to meet this little baby boy of mine!!! I can't wait! Thinking about the future of our little family makes me smile. What a blessing! We are thrilled!
4th of July
4 weeks ago











19 comments:
I wouldn't be able to wait to find out either!! Yay for boys! Quinny will be sooo thrilled to have a little brother to boss around and show him the ropes. How fun for Avery to have two little brothers to help look after! I'm way excited for you! Have any names in mind??
I am REALLY excited for you guys! Boys are SOOO much fun!!
CONGRATS on your baby boy! That is SO, SO fun!:)
Dang you Holly! You would have loved not knowing!! Congrats on the new little boy!
Oh Holly, I can't believe you cracked!! :) Okay I sort of can, the whole time I was thinking..."I don't know how she is not finding out, that is so cool that she has that much willpower". Well it's good to know you are still human..lol! :) I'm happy for you, now Quinn will have a best buddy to do all the things boys do! That's is so cool!
Congratulations, Holly!
Hooray!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!
Congrats on the little boy! They are so fun as you already know.That will be fun for you.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your family--boys are so much fun. ;)
Congrats on your boy!!! When I was pregnant with Braeden, I also thought that he was going to be a girl! =) Oh well, I would not give him back!
oh Holly that's great! I can't believe you were able to wait this long I know I couldn't have... well congrats again! Can't wait to meet this little man!
WOW! Congrats guys! That will be so fun! Two boys together are great! They will be best buds! How fun!
Congrats Holly!! It will be awesome for Quinn to have a little brother. I love boys! I wouldn't trade mine for anything. They are so fun!
Yea for boys!!!
Congratulations! I don't know how people can handle the suspense of not knowing. As if giving birth isn't enough of the unexpected.
Way to go! I couldn't do it either, so I'm glad I'm not the only marshmallow out there. And it's so crazy...EVERYONE I know in the last year or so who had their third baby had the same gender as the second baby. It's actually starting to freak me out how consistent it's been. I guess they all need close siblings really bad!
Congratulations Holly! I have a hard time waiting for OTHER people to find out, let alone when its my own baby! I hear ya!
Congratulations on a baby brother for Quinn! It really is the best when they're close like that. My boys are each other's best friends.
I have some baby items in my boutique - "hooter hiders," and binky clips. I have some really cute "boy"styles and what about that gorgeous curly blonde-headed girl? I bet she likes pretty bows ;0) Although, I'm not sure anything could make her any cuter!
congrats! little boys are so much fun and they love their mommies. hope you're feeling well. i'm at the point where I REALLY feel pregnant...HUGE and can't breath. six weeks and counting, which still seems way to long.
your kids are so adorable!
a million congrats! boys are wonderful and they always keep you on your toes!
Post a Comment