.....Chuck E. Cheese that is!
We had such a fun time at Jacob and Madelyne's birthday party last week! Avery and Quinn LOVED it, they didn't want to leave!
Here's the birthday crew watching Chuck E. and the band play during dinner.
Here they are dancing with Chuck E. and the band on stage. Wow, what lucky kids!
Quinn and Madelyne absolutely loved the big monster truck ride. They rode it about 8+ times before dinner and that's the first thing they did after dinner too!
Avery, Quinn and Chuck.
Avery had to fill out a survey for the spotlight in Primary yesterday and when I asked her what her favorite thing to do with her family was she said, "go to Chuck E. Cheese!" That was our first time going and as you can tell, it really left a mark! I guess we'll just have to go back!
What a fun party! A big thanks to Justin and Kristen for a great night!
4th of July
4 weeks ago











6 comments:
Oh yeah, that was the hot spot when I was a kid... WE LOVED IT! I hear there is a new one now, we need to make a trip down to see it... Your kids are HOOKED~ You'll be going back again, and again. SO FUN! I hope the food is better these days, of course we loved it, but the grown ups not so much.
How fun! We are going to Chuck E. Cheese's the end of this month for a B-day party too! It looks like my kids will have a blast!
That should be our next meeting place. Lets see some belly shots!!!
We love Chuck E. here too. The kids never seem to get enough of it.
Cute, Holly! Things like this help with the Winter Low, don't you think? Looks like fun!
I love Chuck E Cheese!! Let's go there!
Post a Comment