Monday, September 29, 2008

What she said!

This is a pretty cute tag. I just asked Avery these questions and this is how she answered them word for word right from her mouth.....

1. What is something mom always says to you? thank you
2. What makes mom happy? not to do something naughty
3. What makes mom sad? that you don't listen
4. How does your mom make you laugh? telling jokes
5. What was your mom like as a child? like me
6. How old is your mom? eleven
7. How tall is your mom? like to 15
8.What is her favorite thing to do? make cookies
9.What does your mom do when you're not around? goes to the store
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? for Jesus
11.What is your mom really good at? making cookies
12.What is your mom not very good at? not beary good at driving
13.What does your mom do for her job? jog
14.What is your mom's favorite food? hot dogs
15.What makes you proud of your mom? listen
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Lightning McQueen
17. What do you and your mom do together? make cookies
18. How are you and your mom the same? because we wear the same shirt sometimes
19. How are you and your mom different? because we wear the different shirt sometimes
20. How do you know your mom loves you? because I love you

How funny! I wasn't aware that I tell many jokes to make her laugh and it seems like she thinks I am very interested in making cookies. I'm not sure where she came up with the "not beary good at driving", I'm a great driver! And of course she hit it right on the nose when she said that if I were famous it would "for Jesus", who else? :) Very fun!!!

8 comments:

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger said...

That's so cute! I wish Carter could talk so I could ask him the questions too. I liked the "how are you and mom alike" and the different shirt answers!

Keesha said...

Avery's answers are so cute. I wish I could jog for my job, does it pay pretty well? :) Thanks for sharing, that was adorable!

Trisha said...

That's funny! Kids just say the darnest things don't they.

Rosie Moncrief said...

I think she likes cookies!!! haha

Carolyn Hanson said...

That is so funny and cute!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! She had some great insight into the thoughts about her Mom. That Avery has a cute personality and she says some of the cutest things!!

Anonymous said...

Cute Avery. You forgot to ask her who her favorite aunt is??? See you on Saturday.

Heidi said...

I loved this. I am going to do it with my kids just to get the reaction.