Tuesday, September 2, 2008

{ you can't make cookies without a bra }

This evening while Avery, Quinn and I were making chocolate chip cookies I witnessed the quote of the day by Ave, possibly the quote of the year!!!

With much excitement she declared, "Mom, when I grow up and make cookies with my kids then I will wear a bra just like you!"

To her I guess apron = bra! :) What a sweet little innocent child of mine!

And for the record, I had a bra on as well! :)

7 comments:

Rosie Moncrief said...

Something about that comment reminds me of you!!! To cute!

LATIMER FAMILY said...

so cute!!!

JaCee said...

she is so your daughter :) and i love the justin stories! I have tears from laughing because i can't, but i can picture him saying those things. The first thing i said to cole after my laparoscopy surgery was "can you get me some ice chips?" to which he said "i don't think they have them here, this is just a surgical center, not a hospital." To which I started bawling and said "my mom would get me ice chips if she were here!" anesthetic is great!

JaCee said...

oh, and he got me ice chips :)

Heidi said...

That is hilarious! I love it.

jennywren said...

That was awesome. I totally sat here laughing at my computer when I read that.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of when Kyler came to wake me up one morning. Handing me my bra, he said "Her mom, put your bib on." Funny kids!