Picking pumpkins, Quinney found his! :)
They found their way over the bridge and out of the hay maze, yippee!
Talking to Tumbleweed.
FUN. FUN. FUN. FUN. FUN. FUN. FUN. FUN. FUN. FUN. FUN. FUN.
4th of July
4 weeks ago
Picking pumpkins, Quinney found his! :)
They found their way over the bridge and out of the hay maze, yippee!
Talking to Tumbleweed.
FUN. FUN. FUN. FUN. FUN. FUN. FUN. FUN. FUN. FUN. FUN. FUN.
8 comments:
So fun!! I love pumpkins!!!
Looks like a way fun evening at the pumpkin patch. Their halloween outfits are adorable...
Ahh you guys are always doing such fun little activities and you always seem to have your camera with you. You are so good at taking pictures. I tried asking Carissa those questions and I don't think she was into it she just kept saying "I don't know" until she decided that was too much effort. You got much cuter answers.
How fun!! I'm jealous we are growing our own pupmkins this year and so far it's not as fun as going to pick them out. Cause they are growing super slow.
One of the fun Halloween adventures isn't it! It's such an exciting time of year... Can't wait for all the scary haunted Forests we will be venturing off to this year!:) WE LOVE FEAR!
Looks like lots of fun!! That was a super cute picture of the kids looking at that "Tumbleweed guy". They look like they are enchanted with him. That is a fun family activity to do. Those two cute kids must have a very cute grandma that they inherited such cuteness!! (ha, ha)
How fun. We need to go to the one at Thanksgiving ponit. Pick a day!
Avery was so excited about her trip to the pumpkin patch at school today. She couldn't wait to tell us all that she got to pick her very own pumpkin. Way to make memories that last.
Post a Comment