Monday, September 8, 2008

My Best Friends Wedding!


Wahoo, Lyndee got hitched!!! I am so excited for her and her new hubby Chad. Don't they make the cutest couple? I'm pretty sure there is no one else in this entire world that fits Lyndee better than Chad does! Well, except for me.....as friends of course, even though I love Lyndee it's not THAT kind of love! ha ha! But if you're talking male wise, Chad fits her best! They are so cute together! He has so many great qualities, he's sweet, caring and he definitely knows how to treat his lady! :) I am so HAPPY for the HAPPY couple!!!

It's mandatory to do a picture like this at every wedding isn't it???



Their luncheon was at the Iron Gate Grill and it was sooooooo good! I am most likely going to start craving Iron Gate Grill food now, thanks Lyndee and Chad, too bad we don't live a little closer to it!

At the reception Avery was really enjoying the lemonade...

...can you tell...?

They got each other good with the cake, but I think Lyndee won, there's more on Chad's face! :)

Awww, one last picture before they wisp away on their honeymoon!

Now if I can only talk them into moving a little more south.....

7 comments:

JaCee said...

Yay Lyndee!! I haven't seen her since, I don't remember, I'm so excited for her she looked beautiful - and so do you hol! I love the friend pictures! What a fun time for her!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

How cute is Lyndee!? Looks like a ton of fun! and it was cool to see some fimilar faces in that group of pretty gals! Love all the pictures!

Rosie Moncrief said...

What? and I wasn't invited??!! I'm so glad for her anyway!! She looked gorgeous!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Yippy! She looks soooo cute I love it. Tell her congrats for me.

Penny said...

Good for your friend, too bad for mine! Wasn't that the friend we were going to possibly set up with my bud, Ted? Ah, well. Also, how did you fix your blog font? Now MINE's messed up! Anyway, let me know :). You look so cute in those pics.

byebyedays said...

It's so great to see Lyndee that happy. They're the cutest little couple. Her wedding was beautiful! You are so fun Holly, I'm sure she's so happy to have you as the great friend you are!

Shanda said...

It was so fun seeing the picture with all the girls! I recognized many of them. Isn't great to have close friends! Lyndee looked beautiful!