Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's time for the Witches to come out!

Last Saturday was my sister Julie's birthday so we headed up to Mendon for the day with lots of activities planned. First we all went to my sister Tammy's new house to help them paint before they move in. I'm so excited for them, the paint colors that Tammy chose are so cute and it looks great! Later, all the girls, including Avery:), celebrated Julie's birthday with a birthday party/girls night out. It was so fun! We went to Carrie's house and made homemade pizza and salad for dinner and then of course we ate yummy birthday cake for dessert. Then in honor of the upcoming event, Witches Night Out at Gardner Village, we decorated our witch hats! Witches Night Out is something that me, my Mom and all my sisters go to ever year, it is SO fun!!! Here are our good lookin' hats.....well, at least four of our good lookin' hats, my Mom's hat is already decorated so she didn't bring it (that's how she bought it) and Tammy's hat was all packed away (they're in the process of moving to their new house) and Deanna had to work and wasn't able to make it. But here are mine, Leisa's, Julie's and Carrie's good lookin' hats! Check out Leisa's hat, (bottom left) she is going to be a "Cowgirl Witch" this year! HA HA! :)

Here's to Witches Night Out!

While I was at the birthday party/girl party, my brother-in-law Scott and Justin took Quinn to his first football game! USU vs. Utah @ Romney Stadium. Justin said they had so much fun! They got a hot dog for dinner during half time and Quinn ate his entire hot dog, bun and all, very impressive! Even though Quinn wasn't watching much of the game he sure had fun climbing in and out of his chair! :) I sent the camera with Justin and gave him strict instructions to take some cute pictures of Quinn without his binky in and some of them together without his binky........here is what I got.........



Uuuhhhhh.....not the greatest of pictures but I guess they'll have to do!

What a great day!

4 comments:

Katy said...

Sounds like a blast! I wish I could come to your craft night. I would love to make those things. Have fun!

byebyedays said...

Your crafts kick butt! I love the hats...They're great!

Trisha said...

Your hat is SOOO cute. You are so creative. And don't you just love how our husbands never do things the way we would do them! You gotta love them for that right?

Rosie Moncrief said...

love it love it!! cant' wait until saturday!!!