My friend Skye is doing this fun thing on her blog where she posts a picture a day for 30 days. She extended the invitation and I accept! :)
day 1
Avery and her "babies", she has a GREAT imagination! :)
4th of July
4 weeks ago
My friend Skye is doing this fun thing on her blog where she posts a picture a day for 30 days. She extended the invitation and I accept! :)
day 1
Avery and her "babies", she has a GREAT imagination! :)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Kourtney is right! She keeps telling me that she thinks Avery and Carissa would get along great because they are so much alike. Carissa carries rocks around and plays with them and calls them her babies too.
That is so cute that the rocks are her babies!! Too cute. What a great challenge, I will be looking forward to seeing your pictures. :)
interesting challenge, maybe I'll make a comment on everyday!!! hahhahhahahaa
Post a Comment