.....to a fabulous, fun-filled CRAFT NIGHT!
My sister Julie and I decided it would be fun to get together and make a few cute vinyl/wood projects for the upcoming holidays/seasons. What a fabulous idea!!!:) Then we got to thinking it would be even more fabulous if we extended the invitation to..... well, pretty much anyone who wants to join us! Now don't be timid if you think your not a crafty person, these are so simple and easy to make! And plus, my sister and I will be there to help if anyone might need it -- but I doubt you will! :) Okay, so here are the details;
When: September 20th
Where: My house
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Okay, now on to the fun projects! We decided to offer two "FALL" decorations and two "HALLOWEEN" decorations and here they are.....
Size: 5" X 3.5"
Size: 10" wide X 4.5" tall (whole stack)
Size: 8" X 5.5"
Size: 5.5" X 5.5"
Aren't they SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!?!?
Okay, now this might be the best part, every one of these cute projects are only $5.00 each. WHAT? Yes, it's true! Julie has a little vinyl business and she is going to provide the vinyl, wood, paint, sand paper, stain, paint brushes, ripped material, wire.....uuhhh, did I miss anything? -- she'll provide EVERYTHING you'll need for only $5.00 per project! All you need to do is come ready for a, like I said earlier, a fabulous, fun-filled CRAFT NIGHT!!! My sister Julie is so talented and is providing all this cute fun stuff and all I can offer is a measly pumpkin bar! BUT, you can come just for the pumpkin bar and the good company if you'd like! :)
I need to know who is interested by Tuesday @ 4:00 p.m. so my sis will have enough time to cut the wood, cut the vinyl and gather up all the rest of the supplies we'll need. Sound good? And, she will be accepting cash or check when you come on the CRAFT NIGHT! (September 20th) If you are interested in coming and joining the fun then leave me a comment or email me with your orders. My email is mypinkfluff@hotmail.com.
Seriously, this is a pretty sweet deal isn't it? You'll get to come to a ladies night out, chat, have a treat, make a project AND you'll get to go home with a finished decorations to jazz up your home! :) Wahoo!!! Feel free to invite your friends, sisters, your Mom or anyone that might want to join us for a fabulous, fun-filled CRAFT NIGHT! Hope to see you there! :)
4th of July
4 weeks ago











8 comments:
I wanna come! Too bad I live in San Diego! bummer. Make one extra cute for me! :)
Hey Holly, I'll be there! And I would like to make the first one with the word fall, the third one with the Halloween saying and the fourth one with the witch. I'll be sure and bring the money that night. This sounds like a lot of fun, thanks for inviting me!
Beth
Well, we have been digital friends for quite a while now, and I would love to take it to the next level:) Sadly, we have family stuff in Sandy that night. Bummer, it really does look so fun, and super cute stuff! Maybe we can plan some square dancing at our place.
I want to come so bad, but we are getting home from Disneyland on Saturday. I just don't see me being able to come. Do you want to make them for me? Just kidding. I am sure you would have a ton of people ask that if they couldn't come. I hope it all goes well. Let me know next time you do this again and I will be there.
They are so dang cute! Way to go!
I'm in! My sis Sarah would like to come too--she wants to do one of each--and I would like to do of the first "Fall" & the last two halloween ones. This is taking the place of scrapbook night that we totally got gypped on this month so this'll be great. See you Saturday! :)
Cute cute things! Wish I could make it. To get your blog list to show when people have updated you actually have to go in and change from a regular list to a blog list it is a new function. I love it though. It definately saves a lot of time.
So that is material on the background of those? How do you get it to ahere?
Post a Comment