We had a blast last Thursday at Lagoon! We got there about 2:00 in the afternoon and didn't leave the parking lot until 10:30 at night! Avery and Quinn loved it!!! Just watching the happiness and joy on their faces was worth every penny even if Justin and I didn't get to ride the "adult" rides! :) Actually we were both pleasantly surprised at how many of the kiddie rides we could go on with Avery and Quinn so it was enjoyable for everyone!
Avery and Justin getting really for her very first Lagoon ride.
She LOVED it, we went on this ride at least 5 times!
Here is a little taste of what Quinn did on the first few rides, he just really DID NOT want the workers helping him into the ride! After a few rides he got used to it and then he started smiling, giggling and even saying "wa-hoooo" and "weeeeee"! :)
Of course they both loved this ride, especially Quinney, he's OBSESSED with keys and driving! This is what I hear all day long from Quinn, "I dive, I dive?", and "keys, keys?" -- he loves holding mine and Justin's keys!
Oh the good ole' train ride. Of course as luck would have it, none of the animals were even out in their cages.....none of the cool animals anyway.
There Quinn is driving again!!!
The famous Lagoon carousel, I swear this thing is like 94 years old!
We had tons of fun! Other than the fact that I almost had to sell my right kidney to buy us dinner at Lagoon!!! Phew, how do they get away with charging $4.50 for a dinky little hot dog and $2.50 for a bottle of water? Ouch!!! Anywho, it was an all around fun day!
4th of July
4 weeks ago











5 comments:
So cute!! We had so much fun seeing you on friday!! It only took an hour for your kids to warm up to me. Finally Avery realized it was me her best friend. Can't wait to do it again.
I love Lagoon!! ALthough I haven't been in forever, thanks for the invite! Just kidding!! haha! How are those puzzle books?
Hi Holly! These Lagoon pics make me sad; I wanted Davis and Claire to go this year, but darn it, we left! Anyway, I officially have a blog now...manianddave@blogspot.com Don't be too disappointed in me, I haven't had time to do much with it, but it will get there.
How fun!!! Camille went last year with Grandma, but we haven't taken Garet yet. One of these years we'll have to go. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!! Camille is so excited for preschool with Avery and Reese!
Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! What a cute little family you have, cute cute kids. I think your right I don't think I have seen you since high school. Thank goodness for blogs so we can keep in touch!! :)
Post a Comment