We got Avery and Quinn's pictures taken last night and I am so HAPPY with how they turned out!!! Go to www.veronicareeve.blogspot.com for a sneak peek, or just click on her link from my "sites I see". I LOVE THEM!!! Veronica is a GREAT photographer and I would recommend her to anyone, so if you're in the market for super cute pictures then give her a call, you won't be disappointed!!! Check them out and let me know what you think. And of course the first chance I get I will post them on my blog! :) Oh I'm so excited!!!
4th of July
4 weeks ago











6 comments:
Holly those pictures are sooooooo cute! You have the cutest kids! Maybe I'll have her do our family pictures that we wanted to do in October...was she expensive? They really turned out super cute! Where did you have them done?
Your pictures turned out adorable! I love Veronica's photography. She is so very talented.
Oh my gosh Holly, those pictures of the kids are darling. I can't believe how blue Quinn's eyes are. Avery is so cute too.
i love them! i think i'm going to book an appointment with her...i love all of them, but my favorite shot (i think because of the coloring) is the one of quinny looking through the teal pipes that match his eyes and shirt. Gorgeous!
I took a peek at your pics - darling kids! I am so jealous. I have been scared to go get pictures because they just wouldn't cooperate the last time, but I just need to do it. Thanks for the inspiration!!
Super cute photos of the kids!!! Loved them! Lunch was so fun yesterday! We must do it again. I need to see your house! Can't wait for our halloween party!
Post a Comment