First we saw all the animals. Then Avery and Quinn went with my sister and nephew to my parents house while Justin and I went the the Rodeo! Good times!!!
Oh wow, how did these get in here??? Weird, sorry about that!!! 
Anywho, on with the weekend..... he he! :)
Unfortunately this is the only proof I have that we actually did go to Bear Lake and Raspberry Days (other than all my fun purchases!) and as you can see my son's thrilled to be riding the train!!! Poor little guy!
Then on Monday night Avery and I went to the Seven Brides For Seven Brothers play at The Old Barn Theatre with my family. We didn't think Quinney would last through the play so him and Justin stayed at my parents house and watched the Olympics instead. They did such a great job with the play and we had a great time! I wish I would have had a video camera, I would have recorded Avery the entire time, she LOVED it!!! She was so excited to be there and didn't stop grinning and giggling the whole time, it was pretty cute! What a great weekend!!!
Oh and Cookie, super sweet sunglasses!!! :)
4th of July
4 weeks ago











5 comments:
Holly,
I just love to see what you are going to put on your blog next!! I look every day twice to see if you have got anything new on it to look at. We did have fun on the weekend. We are going to get an appointment to get our family pictures done this fall when the leaves change color. That should be great since we have had lots of new babies since the last one.
Keep up the good work!
Love, Mom
Looks like you had a fun time at Raspberry days. I loved hearing about Avery at the play, she's such a cute little Holly!! :)
You are so dead!! Whats with everyone posting pictures of me. Rosie was the one who started Pictures wars! I have yet to post one bad picture of anyone. If I chose to forgive you we need to get together on Saturday.
Hee hee!! YOu crack me up!! Are we playing this weekend or what?
Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Your kids are so cute! I think it's so cute your little girl loved the play!
Post a Comment