Friday, August 8, 2008

"I'll go first cause I'm the prettiest."

I decided to dedicate an entire post to just me! So here is my very own rendition of several tags, therefore making the "Holly Tag"!

Things I LOVE:

1. brand new tube of mascara
2. clean sheets
3. girls night out
4. fresh picked peas right out of the garden
5. about 75 degree weather with a slight breeze

Things I DON'T LOVE:

1. shaving my legs
2. when I wear my hair down when it's hot outside and my neck gets sweaty
3. Marti as a host on Good Things Utah
4. wearing shoes AND socks in the summer
5. when people are turning but they don't quite get all the way over into the turn lane so I have to practically stop in the middle of the road because I can't get by the back end of their car -- Ugh!!!

Favorite thing in my fridge.....

Favorite thing in my bathroom.....

My Mom sent these fall leaves to me from Nauvoo when my parents were there on their mission, then I matted and framed them.

Favorite decoration in my house.....

...pretty soon it will be all things fall! :)

Favorite thing in my laundry room.....

Favorite thing in my closet.....

Look at that treasure, thanks Grandma -- "I'm sure I'll wear it sometime." really? when???


What is your husbands name? Justin
How long have you been married? 5 lovely years
Who is more stubborn? Uh, ME!!! -- I have Terry Thompson to thank for that one! :)
What side of the bed do you sleep on? If I'm looking at the bed then it's the right side. If I'm laying in the bed then it's the left side.
Who wears the pants in the family? That depends on what size they are. If they're size 4 then they're obviously mine so I wear them..........yeah, right!

5 movies I could watch over and over.....

5 snacks I could eat over and over.....

5 projects I worked on over and over, and then finished :).....

1. I didn't actually make this from scratch, but I re-painted it and put a different berry wreath on it.

2. This is a picture of my Grandma and Grandpa, I made this for my Mom for Mother's Day this year.

3. This is a picture of Justin's Grandma and Grandpa, I made this for my Mother-in-law for Mother's Day.

4. This is a picture of my Grandpa Thompson whom I never got to meet before he passed away. My Dad was only 27 when his Dad died. I made this for him for Father's Day this year too.

5. Okay, so I didn't do this myself, I did have some help -- actually Justin mostly did it and I was more like the helper but it's a project started and finished just the same! :) This is the paver wall that WE built on the edge of our RV pad.

And that's a little about ME!!! :)

9 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

What a cute idea. I am not that creative to think of something so cute.

Crystal Taylor said...

Yes, I should be there!! Can't wait.
Thanks for playing along with the tag thing. You are so creative:) Wow, I'm jealous.

Trisha said...

Cute tag! OK so I love, love, love the movie Christmas vacation. Every holiday season we watch it over and over again (my family tradition). We will have to get together and have a "Christmas Vacation" party!

Sarah said...

Holly- you are so crafty and creative! I love all the pics of your cute crafts and decor!

Katy said...

Fun post! I totally agree that Marti doesn't fit on Good Things Utah:)

Rosie Moncrief said...

Holly!!! I love your blogs and your guts!

Rosie Moncrief said...

I can meet next weekend or do a lunch 25-28th!! I have a mandatory training class 18-22 (boring) I can't wait to see you so let's set a date!

Melissa said...

Ok, first thing I noticed...your laundry room is painted a lovely blue? I have often thought of painting my laundry room so it is a more enjoyable place to be. Jealous!
Anyhow, poor fellas of ours. At least they had a blast cruising around in their Spider.

Heidi said...

I want to know how you made those cute frames for your mother's day and father's day gifts. They are fabulous!