I took Hayzen in for his 3 year well-check and Levi for his 4 month well-check.
Hayzen is still holding on in "our smallest" category as a 3 year old weighing in at a whopping 24 lbs 6 oz and 35.5" tall.
At 3 years old, Avery weighed in at 26 lbs 8 oz, while Quinn was a hefty 28 lbs. -- hey, it's hefty for our kids! :)
Hayzen continues to be our cute, happy, funny, little pip-squeak while our sweet baby Levi is still dominating "our biggest" category.
At 4 month old, Levi weighed in at a stellar 14 lbs 10 oz and was 25" tall. That's huge for our babies!! A whole 10 oz and 1" more than any of our other kids at 4 months!
Avery was 13 lbs 3 oz, Quinn was 14 lbs, and Hayzen was
13 lbs 11 oz.
GO LEVI! :)
It's fun to compare how each child has grown but in the end, all that really matters is that they are healthy and happy. I feel really blessed to have 4 beautiful, healthy and happy kids.
I love my 4 hoodlums with all my heart! :)











No comments:
Post a Comment