I still can't believe my little girl is old enough to be baptised.
Can she really be 8 years old?
I can still remember every detail of the day we found out we were going to have our little girl. At a previous appointment with the doctor, he said the baby's heart beat sounded like a boy. Well, I didn't believe that for one second. I knew my little baby was a girl, I just knew it and I loved her with ALL my heart already! When we got to the big ultrasound appointment it was no surprise to me when the tech announced she was a GIRL! :)
From the moment this little lady was born she had mine and her Daddy hearts and still does! I am so proud of her for being her happy, sweet, smart little self and for being a great example to her younger brothers. She tries so hard to do what's right and I am SO proud to be her Mama.
I love you my beautiful Avery girl!!
Lyndee did an amazing job taking Avery's pictures! There are so many cute ones but these are a few of my absolute favorites! :) Thank you SO SO much Lyndee!












No comments:
Post a Comment