Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our Happy Valentine's Day

We woke up on Valentine's morning with surprise Valentine's from Daddy. The kids each got a bag of Valentine M&M's and I got a card and some BEAUTIFUL tulips. My FAVORITE!


Aren't they gorgeous? Justin added the ribbon on the vase all by himself. :)


I love love love them. Awww, makes me happy.


Avery had a great time at school giving and receiving all sorts of Valentine's. When she got home, her and Quinn showed each other all the fun Valentine's they got.



We ordered take out from Olive Garden for our fancy Valentine's dinner. It was YUMMY. I set my Valentine's out to Justin and the kids at their places just before dinner.



They loved them.


I found the cute swedish fish printables on pinterest, I love that place!



Yeah! Lady and the Tramp.


After dinner we decorated our delicious Valentine cookies. With buttercream frosting in three different colors, red hots, Valentine M&M's, and two kinds of sprinkles you seriously can't go wrong. Can you?












Here is my perfectly frosted, perfectly sprinkled oh-so-cute Valentine cookie. I enjoyed every. single. bite. right down to the very last crumb.


Justin was holding out on me all day with these delicious chocolate covered strawberries. Another of my FAVORITE things for Valentine's Day. He surprised me with them after the kids were in bed...he knows I can be a stickler when it comes to sharing delectable chocolate covered strawberries. :) What a thoughtful Guy.
But seriously, who can blame me?


Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

byebyedays said...

Your kids are growing so fast, they are adorable! Looks like a very fun Valentine's day at your house... Those cookies look awesome. I love sugar cookies and chocolate covered strawberries... I even had both this year! =)