This little fella and his Toy Story cards. . .
We play his Buzz War cards, Go Fish Woody cards, Snap Jesse cards and Rummy Alien cards a million times a day. He is so cute with them and is constantly naming all the characters on every single card he turns over. His little voice is so cute and he says their names so adorable I just want to mug on him. I guess I do it a little too much because he's starting to shove my kisses away and say with a smile, "sop Mom". {stop Mom}
Quinn and Hayzen have so much fun playing together. Hayzen is always sad when it's one of Quinn's preschool days and watches out the window for him to come home. They get along really good and Quinn is so sweet with his little brother in any situation.
Best little buddies. Just look at those two cuties!
As you can see, Ruby didn't make the wall of pictures so this just fit that day. It gave me a good laugh anyway. ha ha!
Well hello there Captain Long Legs.
Oh Rubins, givin' me those puppy eyes to go outside.
I love lazy days with just me and my boys. And here pretty soon, it will be me and my THREE boys. :)











1 comment:
those supper hero valentines did turn out cute. That was a fun idea that Quinn could help with. The valentine buttons look yummy too. I wish I had a couple!! The two little best buds are so cute. How fun! Enjoy them.
Post a Comment