Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Disneyland & California Adventure

Our third day we went to both Disneyland and California Adventure. I was in much need of a break walking around ALL DAY LONG, so in the morning Justin took Avery and Quinn over to Disneyland and they rode all {well, almost all} the fun rides in Fantasyland that we didn't get to on Tuesday. Hayzen and I took our time at the hotel getting ready that morning and then we all met over at the Aladdin show in California Adventure just before lunch time. We missed it the day before while we were in California Adventure but I didn't want to miss it today! I'm so glad we waited in line for almost 2 hours to see it, it was really good, we all loved it. The kids especially thought the Genie was hilarious!

Avery and Hayzen waiting at the entrance of Aladdin. It looks like Hayzen is mapping out our next stop. . . :)


After the show and lunch, we headed back over to Disneyland to finish up our Disneyland adventures before we left for good. We did a lot more than this but I didn't hardly take any pictures this day for some reason. Maybe because by the third day I couldn't focus on anything else but me feet killing me! ha ha

Here we are touring Sleeping Beauty's castle. . .




We climbed up into Tarzan's tree house as well as rode the Jungle Cruise ride for the second time. . .




Justin and the older nieces and nephews went and rode all the 'big' rides that our kids weren't tall enough to go on with their fast passes just before we left the park. We found out that Avery and Quinn are little dare devils! If you ask Avery what her favorite rides were she'll tell you, without one second of hesitation, Tower of Terror and Indiana Jones. Funny girl. Quinn's favorite were Splash Mountain and Tower of Terror also. Brave little children! :)

My last picture at Disneyland was of the castle all lit up. It looks magical and it felt magical being there!


Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth!

We had the most amazing time and are so grateful that we were able to take our kids and make so many fun memories. I have to say, the best part of it all was seeing their faces light up with excitement at every turn. They loved it and seeing them love it was priceless to me!
Good-bye Disneyland! We will miss you!

No comments: