Wowzers we have had a busy week! It seems like Christmas Eve was SO long ago! We had a blast though so get ready for lots of posts and about a billion pictures! :)
We had our traditional Christmas Eve get-together with my family this year. The kids acted out the Nativity, we opened our name presents, we played games and we ate delicious food. Avery was the Inn Keeper this year, Quinney was Joseph and Hayzen was a shepherd.
Cutest little shepherd I've ever seen!
Hayzen got a Shake 'N Go Finn McMissile. He loves it!
Avery got a cute pink and black fuzzy scarf from William that Krista made herself.
Quinney got a remote control flip car from Tony that he couldn't stop playing with. I didn't get a good picture of him since I obviously didn't figure out how to use my new camera before Christmas. Dang it! Lots of my pictures are blurry and weird but I'm posting them anyway if they're half descent. I can't miss out on any of the memories we made in our whirl-wind, crazy, fun, exciting week!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment