We had our big ultrasound the day before Thanksgiving.
I'm happy to report that it's another healthy
baby BOY!
I'll admit, I was a little surprised. Once again, I was leaning toward the babe being a girl. I was really hoping we could round the family out evenly {we all know how I like even-ness :)} with another girl AND give Avery a sister but, I've learned a very valuable lesson. . . I'm not in charge!!
What?! :)
Now that I've started to wrap my brain around having another baby boy join our family, I can honestly say, I'm content and excited. Our little caboose is on his way and I can't
wait to have him here!!
I'm happy to report that it's another healthy
baby BOY!
I'll admit, I was a little surprised. Once again, I was leaning toward the babe being a girl. I was really hoping we could round the family out evenly {we all know how I like even-ness :)} with another girl AND give Avery a sister but, I've learned a very valuable lesson. . . I'm not in charge!!
What?! :)
Now that I've started to wrap my brain around having another baby boy join our family, I can honestly say, I'm content and excited. Our little caboose is on his way and I can't
wait to have him here!!
Now to think of another boy name. . .












5 comments:
Congrats you guys! Three boys (especially if you have a second little mama to help you out) is where it's at!
Congrats! We are in the same boat and I too, was really hoping for another girl, but having 3 little boys is so much fun!! They are the 3 amigos.
Yeah! Congratulations! We had problems with boy names too, luckily we have only had it once so far. Not that I would mind another little boy, Landon needs a male playmate around here.
How exciting for you and your family! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! We love boys! (but maybe that's because we don't have a girl)
Post a Comment