Lucky for us, we got to have two Thanksgivings this year! We spent the holiday with my family the Saturday before and we spent Thanksgiving Day with Justin's family. It was a real treat being able to celebrate with both families this year!
I pinned this cute idea on my pinterest board so when my Mom asked me to bring rolls and a veggie tray to Thanksgiving dinner, I was so excited to make it! It turned out quite cute if you ask me. :)
I pinned this cute idea on my pinterest board so when my Mom asked me to bring rolls and a veggie tray to Thanksgiving dinner, I was so excited to make it! It turned out quite cute if you ask me. :)
I changed things up a bit though, in my family a veggie tray just isn't quite complete without a couple cans of yummy olives.
Carrie brought this fun turkey craft for the kids to do after we ate. Sadly, I only got this one picture of Avery and her turkey before my battery died. Quinney made one too though and they both turned out so cute!
After a couple of fun games with the fam we indulged ourselves in 8 different kinds of pies. YUM-O!
I failed to remember my camera for our Thanksgiving feast with Justin's family, maybe Kristen will post some and I can steal them from her!! :)
But, we had a great time enjoying another delicious Thanksgiving dinner, making a foam turkey craft, and the kids especially loved their Thanksgiving coloring book that Grandma made them. And of course, we ate more delicious pie!!
We love both our families very much and had an excellent Thanksgiving this year celebrating with them!











No comments:
Post a Comment