Tuesday, August 23, 2011

2nd Grade


Another school year has officially begun. I'm not sure I like the idea of Avery being in 2nd grade because that means that next year she'll be in 3rd grade...and then 4th...and then 5th... I don't like it one bit, she is just growing up way too fast!

She's the cutest little second grader I've ever seen though, that's for sure!



Even though she just had her appendix taken out a short 3 days ago, she did not want to miss her first day of school. :) Last night at 'back to school night' I asked her teacher if she could stay in from recess this week just so she can recover a little more. I'll bet by the end of the week though, she'll be more than ready to go out to recess with the other kids!

Good luck sweetie. I hope your 2nd grade year is the best one yet! :)

2 comments:

none said...

I can't believe our little one is already in 2nd grade. She is really growing up. Time seems to fly by the older I get. Now I'm a grandma- great I feel like I have finally arrived at being elderly! LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!

Mom said...

That was me was was identified as "none". Hope I'm not a "none". Love ya..