Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lagoon--it's what fun is!

These two little fella's are absolutely obsessed with cars. And I really mean ob-sessed. We can't even think about leaving the house without at least 8 in tow! EVER!

So you can imagine their squeals of delight when they saw the cars, let alone realized they could drive one themselves. . .
Lagoon, it's where dreams come true!!

Just look at those faces!



Avery and Taysia were pretty excited about it too.


Every time I look at this picture I almost pee-my-pants, I'm laughing SO HARD!!
There's my sweet honey bunny, loving every second of "Puff the magic Dragon" by himself! Just look at that face, he truly is the love of my life! HA HA HA HA HA


Olp, I guess he isn't enjoyin' the ride all by himself, there's the little pip-squeak with him, holdin' on for dear life! Too funny!


This is BY FAR Hayzen's favorite ride! . . .with the exception of the cars of course.


One week later we bounced back and enjoyed another fun filled day at Lagoon. It was a lot more crowded this time around but of course, we still had a blast!

I couldn't go on this ride because it goes backwards, not a good combo for me! But Justin and the kids LOVED it and rode it about a million times!




Rattlesnake Rapids. . .


and they got SOAKED! Luckily Hayzen was too small for this ride so him and I had to sit it out, I wasn't real keen on gettin' wet! :)

We hit up the train ride just before closing time.



These next three pictures were taken inside the pitch black tunnel.
OoooOOoooOo SPOOKY!




He almost has a bit of a terrified look on his face, doesn't he?
ha ha ha
Well it was pitch black in there! :)


We had a fabulous time at Lagoon and stayed til the bitter end both nights!
I'm tellin' ya, it's what fun is!

No comments: