Friday, January 28, 2011

You've Got {Valentine} Mail

I was feeling a little crafty last week. This isn't the craftiest project I've ever done but while we {me and my two co-horts, Quinn & Hayzen} were browsing Michael's for ideas, I saw this cute little mailbox and had an idea! :) So I bought it and decorated it up with cute felt heart stickers.


Who wouldn't LOOOVE to get Valentine mail???




Yesterday I colored Valentine paper doilies, wrote a special message for each of the kids on back, stuck a treat to it, shoved them in the mailbox and put the
"Attention: You've Got Mail" flag up.



When Avery and Quinn noticed the flag was up, they squealed with delight. My heart swells with happiness every time I hear that sound!

There is going to be a lot of Valentine mail being sent the next few weeks around here! :)

And one more thing that makes my heart swell with happiness. . .
This picture. . .


Justin and I at Sea World on our honeymoon.
Love that guy!

3 comments:

Grandma T. said...

I think that is the cutest idea I have seen for a long time. You can send each other valentines for two weeks instead of just one valentine on valentine's day. Besides, it is always fun to get mail!!

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger said...

You are such a cute, fun mom! :)

Lyndee said...

So cute Holl! Love that little froggie sitting there too!