Saturday, November 6, 2010

~ Family ~

Our friend Laci did an amazing job on our pictures!
I am SO SO SO HAPPY with them! :)










Quinney nailed the serious face..... :)


So did Hayzen..... ha ha!




I love these pictures of me with my beautiful children!
I really wanted something that showcased my divine role as a Mother and the love I have for my three sweet children. I had been thinking about this pose for quite awhile, they turned out exactly how I had envisioned!!!
{Except the fact that after losing 35 flippin' pounds, I thought I'd look a little skinnier! ha ha! Just a minor detail, right?}
Love them!!!




I just laugh at Hayzen's face in this one! :)








Thank You, Thank You, and Thank You again Laci!!!

10 comments:

Carley said...

Gorgeous! They look fab!

jami said...

love them!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

They are so so so so SO adorable! Every one of them! I LOVE how you styled your kids! makes me wanna have a boy next. Avery and her boys looks so cute together. Love the gray, black, and yellow combo. so beautiful.

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger said...

Those turned out really cute! Adorable family! :)

Jana said...

They are great. I love them!!

Crystal Taylor said...

You look absolutely beautiful! They turned out great!
I can't believe Hayzen broke his arm. Poor guy. That is the exact same place Camille broke her arm. No fun at all.

Kaylynn said...

I love, love, LOVE them! I am totally jealous that you had them taken by Laci! I am a huge fan! I love looking at her blog!

Jennifer said...

I love them! You always have such great family pictures. Must be the cute family in them. Where in the world did you find such a yellow wall?

Lyndee said...

Your family pics are perfect! You have the cutest little family! And by the way...you look awesome! So I was thinking, since I miss you so much, maybe we should plan a dinner party at your house or mine and let the kids play while the adults do whatever. Call me so we can set up a time!

Carolyn Hanson said...

Holly! These pics are amazing!! Your kids are so beautiful and so are you!