Friday, November 5, 2010

"What? It's broken?"


It makes me SO sad to think that my baby has a broken arm, but yes, it's true. Poor little thing! He was standing on the dining room chair coloring at the table with Quinn and before I knew it,
Ker-plunk!

It's hard to see it clearly in this copied, then scanned x-ray, but, if you look really really close you can see that the break goes all the way through his little bone. :( But the good news is, the Orthopedic Surgeon said it actually stayed lined up pretty well so surgery and a cast will not be needed. What a relief, I am
SO THANKFUL!!!


So now my cutie pie guy will just be sportin' this fancy Charlie Brown sling for the next 3 weeks until his re-check appointment to make sure everything healed correctly.
Which he sports rather well, might I add! :)



In line at the pharmacy to get his antibiotics. As if things could have possibly been any worse for my poor little guy, he has another awful ear infection to add to it. :(


What a little trooper!

5 comments:

Mom said...

I know how bad you must feel, I feel that way too. I can't quit thinking about how bad his arm must have felt. No wonder he cried for so long after you shoved his arm in the pirate coat for his halloween costume. Too bad he couldn't have said, "My arm is killing me!". I'm glad you realized that something was wrong and took him to the doctor.

jami said...

poor guy, but you're right, he pulls the look off well!

Kaylynn said...

Poor little guy! It's great that he will wear the sling though. What a trooper!

Rosie Moncrief said...

Poor little guy! The cast makes him even more adorable though!!

Jennifer said...

The poor little guy. He looks so cute with it though. Nice that he will keep it on. I am pretty sure if it was my Landon it would be off everytime I turned around.