Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Welcome to the Quinney-licious Cupcake Bar!


For Quinney's 4th birthday party we had a fun little Cupcake Bar! It was tons of fun and everyone at the party loved it!

The Quinney-licious Cupcake Bar consisted of:

~ 4 kinds of mini-cupcakes {all chosen by Quinney of course}; Lemon, Strawberry, Triple Chocolate Fudge and Rainbow Chip
~ 7 colors of homemade butter cream frosting
~ 5 kinds of sprinkles
~ 4 different colors of sugar sprinkles
~ 10 kinds of toppings; mini m&m's, mini pastel mints, peanuts, mini marshmallows, cherry and watermelon nerds, chopped up butter finger, jelly belly jelly beans, powdered sugar, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips


Scrump-diddly-umptious!!!


Quinn's face is beet red, he just came inside from an intense game of football with his cousins to blow out the candles on his mini-cupcake. :)


First comes the frosting...


Then comes the pretty sprinkles and fancy toppings...


And wa-la! Comes out perfect every time...


And that my friends is how you build the oh-so-delicious mini-cupcakes at the Quinney-licious Cupcake Bar!!

My word, could this kid be any more adorable!!! {I see you Tony!} :)



Hooray, he got a pink blow dryer! ha ha!
...Luckily it wasn't really that! :)





Quinney was so thrilled with ALL of his presents that everyone so generously gave to him. Thanks to our families for coming and celebrating our little Quinney Guy's 4th birthday with us!
I love this kid more than anything and I am so happy that I get to call him my Son! I love you my sweet Quinney Guy, hope you had a great birthday!


Oh, and this is the cute "Welcome to the Party" sign Avery made to hang on the front door for Quinney's birthday party. Such a sweet sister, she was so excited for Quinney to have a party! :)

4 comments:

Skye O. said...

What a fun party! I love how you say things. I can hear you saying, "scrump-diddily-umptious."

You are an amazing Mom!

Carolyn Hanson said...

Wow, Holly! You are amazing. What a GREAT idea-cupcake bar. Love it!

Amber said...

So cute Holly!!! You have the best b-day parties!! I looks like he had a great day!!

Kade and Katie said...

i LOVE this idea! so cute and colorful....i'm tucking that away in the birthday file. livi would love this, she is such a little chef! and then to decorate, wow! so fun! you are a fun mama!!