Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Quinney Guy!

It was my Quinney's 4th birthday! I can't believe he is already FOUR!
Whoosh, time flies!

He got this fun Birthday King crown and hill billy teeth from his preschool teacher. I had to take a picture when he got home, he looks so funny with those teeth! ha ha!


My cute four year old boy, ready to tear into his presents...






Quinn got to pick where he wanted to go for lunch and he chose Red Robin. He was so thirsty on the way there that I told him since it was his birthday he could get any special drink that he wanted. I thought he might choose a smoothie or milkshake, but he chose a Freckled Lemonade. :) Yum yum!


After lunch we headed up to the good ole Cache Valley for Ben's wedding and reception so we had a birthday party with our families for him on Sunday. That deserves it's own post though!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Quinneycakes! I'm sorry I missed your party. You know I think you're the most adorable little boy ever! Whenever I look at you I think of Jacob and imagine he would be just as adorable as you are! Love you sweet boy!

Carolyn Hanson said...

Man, Holly, he is absolutely adorable. Look at those eyes!
Happy Birthday, Quinn!

And your cake is beautiful! I am so impressed!