In 2008 I did this questionnaire with Avery and it was really fun to hear her answers. Now that Quinn is old enough, I wanted to see how he'd answer the questions too. Of course Avery begged me to interview her again so Quinney's answers will be in blue and Avery's will be in pink. (sound familiar Penny?) :)
1. What is something mom always says to you? "not to mess up your decorations" "not to do stuff that I'm not told to"
2. What makes mom happy? "if you don't do something naughty.....if you do something naughty then you go to time-out" "if I listen"
3. What makes mom sad? "if you do something naughty then it make Mommy sad" "if I do wrong things"
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "if you do a silly face then it make me laugh" "by telling jokes"
5. What was your mom like as a child? "like toys" "you loved toys"
6. How old is your mom? "3 years old" "twenty one"
7. How tall is your mom? "you tall and I tall too" "10 inches"
8.What is her favorite thing to do? "play with toys" "get on the blog"
9.What does your mom do when you're not around? "get on puter" "go to grocery stores"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "for you" "that you will make famous papers for us"
11.What is your mom really good at? "really good at feeding Hayzee some puffs" "doing blog posts"
12.What is your mom not very good at? "not beary good at jumping" "lifting stuff"
13.What does your mom do for her job? "run and exercise" "take care of us"
14.What is your mom's favorite food? "mac n' cheese or beckast" (breakfast) "soup, and that's mine too"
15.What makes you proud of your mom? "when you do this" -insert Quinn making a silly face "when you let us do fun things"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "mama" "Mickey Mouse"
17. What do you and your mom do together? "eating lunch" "sleep in your bed together sometimes"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "when you have these bracelets" -shows me the elastic around his wrist "by eating soup the same because we both like it"
19. How are you and your mom different? "when you get sick and you turn into a old lady, then you different" "that we don't have the same hair"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "betause you like me" "because you say to me, thank you sweetheart"
Can you tell from their answers from the first three questions that we've been struggling with listening skills lately! How I can make them improve those skills I will NEVER know!!! ha ha!
I love how Quinney thinks that exercising is my job and that when I get sick I turn into an old lady, so funny!
Avery gave the same answer to question #4 as she did in 2008, funny because, I'm not aware that I tell many jokes! ha ha! It was pretty cute though how she said that getting on the blog is my favorite thing to do and that I'm really good at doing blog posts, she's definitely right about that! :)
1. What is something mom always says to you? "not to mess up your decorations" "not to do stuff that I'm not told to"
2. What makes mom happy? "if you don't do something naughty.....if you do something naughty then you go to time-out" "if I listen"
3. What makes mom sad? "if you do something naughty then it make Mommy sad" "if I do wrong things"
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "if you do a silly face then it make me laugh" "by telling jokes"
5. What was your mom like as a child? "like toys" "you loved toys"
6. How old is your mom? "3 years old" "twenty one"
7. How tall is your mom? "you tall and I tall too" "10 inches"
8.What is her favorite thing to do? "play with toys" "get on the blog"
9.What does your mom do when you're not around? "get on puter" "go to grocery stores"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "for you" "that you will make famous papers for us"
11.What is your mom really good at? "really good at feeding Hayzee some puffs" "doing blog posts"
12.What is your mom not very good at? "not beary good at jumping" "lifting stuff"
13.What does your mom do for her job? "run and exercise" "take care of us"
14.What is your mom's favorite food? "mac n' cheese or beckast" (breakfast) "soup, and that's mine too"
15.What makes you proud of your mom? "when you do this" -insert Quinn making a silly face "when you let us do fun things"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "mama" "Mickey Mouse"
17. What do you and your mom do together? "eating lunch" "sleep in your bed together sometimes"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "when you have these bracelets" -shows me the elastic around his wrist "by eating soup the same because we both like it"
19. How are you and your mom different? "when you get sick and you turn into a old lady, then you different" "that we don't have the same hair"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "betause you like me" "because you say to me, thank you sweetheart"
Can you tell from their answers from the first three questions that we've been struggling with listening skills lately! How I can make them improve those skills I will NEVER know!!! ha ha!
I love how Quinney thinks that exercising is my job and that when I get sick I turn into an old lady, so funny!
Avery gave the same answer to question #4 as she did in 2008, funny because, I'm not aware that I tell many jokes! ha ha! It was pretty cute though how she said that getting on the blog is my favorite thing to do and that I'm really good at doing blog posts, she's definitely right about that! :)
SILLY KIDS!











4 comments:
Those are some pretty insightful answers! Kids are so cute. It is funny what their little brains think of and it sometimes alot different than what we think they are thinking. What a fun activity to do with them. You're a good Mom.
Reese had a blast reading this. I laughed outloud when I read that Quinn thought you were different because you turn into an old lay. Ha! Love it!
Everyone with kids should do this. It is soo cute!!
i love his answer to #12!!
Post a Comment