Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Like a BiG BoY!


Last weekend was Hayzen's first time sitting in a high chair at a restaurant. Big step for me, I can't even imagine all the germs that I'm sure reside on one of those things, EEK! I always try to keep my babies in their car seats as long as possible when we go out, but it makes it a little more difficult to feed them their baby food. Yes, people stared at me like I was crazy when I started wiping the high chair down with anti-bacterial wipes, but I guess I'm used to it, that's how they all look at me when I wipe off the cart at the grocery store too! ha ha! Maybe they're the crazy ones, you ever thought about that? :)

He thought he was pretty neat, he was so happy to be sitting up to the table like a BIG BOY!


He absolutely LOVED when Justin gave him a taste of water from his straw. He would get so excited and start to smile and giggle every time he saw the straw comin his way! If Justin took too long in between sips, Hayzen would squeal and squeal as loud as he could until he got his sip. What a cutie!

1 comment:

Rosie Moncrief said...

He is getting so cute and I love his hair!!!