Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine Cookies


I heart Valentine's Day!

Really because two of my favorite colors are PINK and RED! ...separately or together! Walking into a store with red and pink galore everywhere makes me so so so happy! eeeeeeeeeeee! (for those of you who can't tell, I'm squealing with delight!)

Last night for our family activity we decorated these super cute Valentine cookies. I got this cute fun kit with everything in it, including 3 different colors of frosting, little heart candies, red and white sprinkles, pink sugar and it even included the cookies! Perfect!

Decorate away!









Looks delicious, doesn't it?

4 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I’m like you, I just love all the V-day decor!! and I picked out the same exact fabric to make an apron for Ella that your lil Avery is wearing. Great minds think a like :) I would like one of those cookies now please!

The Robot Writes said...

Fun-I need a kit like that. I don't think we'll have time to make our own cookies this year. Did you make your kids aprons? They are SO cute!

Sarah said...

I love their little aprons! You are so creative!

Melanie said...

The cookies are great but let's get to the point. Your kids' aprons are soooooo cute! I bet you made them, didn't you? When I grow up I want to be crafty. For now my kids wear aprons bought at the hundred Yen store.